Thursday, September 15, 2005

Ang Iyot

Matod pa sa pahina ni Bert

Ang Iyot
Ang iyot usahay makasapot
Tungod sa kulot nga bungot;
Usahay makalagot kung dili na huot;
Usahay hinay, usahay kusog ang duot.
Ang iyot usa ka maayong pasingot.
Ang IYOT


komedi nga maison
bilang gutiman, maypa maghikog nalang kaysa gamiton ni para makaiyot
1.My love for you is like diarrhea...I just cant hold it in!
2.They call me Milk cuz I can do your body good!
3.Im not Fred Flinstone but I sure can make your Bed Rock!
4.Let's have a party and have your pants come on down!
5.Im an astronaut and my next mission is to explore Uranus!
6.If i could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put U & I together!
7.I hope you know CPR cuz you take my breath away!
8.Nice legs, what time do they open?
9.Are you tired? Cuz you've been running through my mind all day!
10.If I could have a nickle for each girl I've ever loved including you, I'd have 5 cents.
11.I can see you. [uh, yeah]Great! How about tomorrow?
12.[check label on back of shirt] Just as I thought...Made in Heaven
13.Are those moon shorts cuz your butt is outta this world!
14.Did it hurt when you fell down from heaven?
15.Have you been raised in a farm cuz you know how to raise a cock!
16.I lost my number, can I borrow yours?
17.I'm not very good at math, but doesn't U+I=69?
18.Are your parents retarded cuz you sure are special!
19.Are your parents terrorists cuz you are the bomb!
20.Kiss me if I'm wrong, but is your name Pocahontas?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home